Wednesday, November 11, 2009

the evolution of jax


Although today was extremely busy for me at the ol' 9 to 5, and I did more pencil pushing than normal, I still found time to think about my plans for after work. I have this craving for a homeade bbq chicken sandwich with a delicious Shirazz for dinner. I don't know why I'm craving this, but I'm going to make it happen as soon as I can leave this rat race.

In other news.....after dinner last night I watched a movie that really didn't peak my interest at all (damn you, Netflix). But I have to say, my smooth and easy-going friend Remy Martin put me right at ease and deleted the frustration of renting a stupid movie. Gonna vist her again tonight after the bbq feast.

And finally....when I sit back and analyze how much I've grown and developed in the last 5 years........well, it makes me smile.

peace out

1 comment:

D and J said...

Remy Martin .. huh I will have to meet him one day! Hope dinner is as good as is sounds...